Just Us.

Monday, July 30, 2007

A human's place is with their cats.

With the qualities of cleanliness, affection, patience, dignity, and courage that cats have, how many of us, I ask you, would be capable of becoming cats? - Fernand Mery

I have no idea who this "Mery" person is however I do agree with their statement. We often get a bad rap because we know this statement to be true. It is not that we think we are superior, we simply know that we are. Notice that humility was not among the traits listed.

Each day the humans go to this place called "work." What is work??? Why do they spend so much time there? Do they not understand that their sole purpose is to serve us, to be at our beck and call for treats and to make laps available for naps? They are obedient during these days called "weekends" however it would appear that their attention span is barely longer than that of a canine. We must do something to correct this error. This is my world, these are my humans.

2 comments:

Lucy-Fur said...

You stoopid cat. Dogs are superior! I know because I AM one!

Your pal (NOT!)

Lucy

P.S. My blog is better than your blog!

Thelma & Louise said...

Lucy,

Our dear inferior being... have you not yet accepted that CATS RULE!! Dogs DROOL!!

We would have liked to insult you however with your intelligence you wouldn't get offended.

Thelma & Louise

Cats Rule... Dogs Drool